Orange you glad that our new It’s All Good It’s the Dopamine For Me Stylist Kit comes in a happy pink and yellow hue that evokes creativity and hairstyling joy? This Stylist Kit includes one of each tool in the NEW It's All Good Collection's It's The Dopamine For Me soft pink color: Shear Xpressions™ 5.75” Shear, Haircutting Cape, Static Free™ Fast Flo Vent Brush, Amped Up™ Rubberized Teasing Brush and Ultraclean™ ProClips™.
Shear Xpressions™ It's All Good It's the Dopamine For Me 5.75" Shear
- Japanese Stainless Steel
- Ergonomic Offset Design
- Comfort Closer
- Removable Finger Rest
- Removable Finger Rings
- Shear is Packaged in a Reusable Storage Case
It's All Good It’s the Dopamine For Me Haircutting Cape
- Water-resistant Polyester Material
- Soothing Calming Color
- Lightweight Design
- Adjustable Snap Neck Closure
- Cape Size: 58" X 60"
- Machine Washable, Air/line dry or Air Fluff Dryer Setting
Static Free™ Fast Flo Vent Brush It’s All Good It’s the Dopamine For Me
- 8 Strategic Airflow Vent Patterns
- Non-Snag Bristles with "Stay-Put" Ball Tips
- Non-Slip Comfort Grip Handle
Amped Up™ Rubberized Teasing Brush It's All Good It’s the Dopamine For Me
- Boar/Nylon Multi-Level Bristles
- Unique Bristle Pattern minimizes damage and breakage to hair
- Specially Designed Sectioning Pick
- Rubberized Comfort Handle
Ultraclean™ ProClips™ It’s All Good It’s the Dopamine For Me 6 Piece Set
- Non-Slip Grip
- Grooved Stay-Put Edge
- Heavy Duty Tension Springs
- Clips are exclusively available in the Stylist Kit
Be sure to check out the entire It's All Good Collection!
The “It’s All Good Collection” colors are not just fashion-forward, they also represent feeling good (mind, body & soul). Why not have products at your station that promote happiness, like Dopamine Dressing!
The names of each collection are done to make the topic of mental health (good, bad, needed or I’m okay!) an approachable topic. As a creative community, we need to be vocal.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Perfluoroalkyl or Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFASs), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov